Terra 6585S Rexton BOA Hard Toe Work Boot
(You save $10.00)
- Direct injected light density PU midsole.
- All-Terrain oil, acid and slip resisting rubber outsole.
- Full grain waterproof leather upper with TECHTUFF leather vamp.
- 300D breathable nylon panels.
- Innovative BOA® closure system.
- CLEANFEET® treated aerospacer moisture wicking lining.
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation.
- TERRA FIRMA-FLEX® Metal Free composite toe cap and puncture resistant plate.
- Removable two density PU FOOTBED®.
- Made in Canada.
Please Note: The sizing on these boots is a little different than you may be used to here in the States.
Blame it on the crazy Canadians and the way they do things perhaps, but we have come up with the following measurements to help you figure out which size will best fit your feet.
We measured the insoles in each size of the sizes available in this boot.
If you compare these measurements against the insole of a boot that you are currently using, you will be able to figure out which one of these is closest to the size that will fit you best.
We have found that as a general rule of thumb it is best to order a size to a size and a half lower than what you would wear in a running shoe.
For example, some of us that are a US size 10 to 10.5 actually fit in to the size 9.0 of this boot as it is marked.
Please check the information below to make sure you are ordering the proper size.
Here are the measurements:
USA/CAD Euro Actual Insole Measures
Size 7 = Size 41 10-5/8 inches / 10.625 inches / 26.99 cm
Size 8 = Size 42 10-15/16 inches / 10.937 inches / 27.78 cm
Size 9 = Size 43 11-1/8 inches / 11.25 inches / 28.575 cm
Size 10 = Size 44 11-9/16 inches / 11.5625 inches / 29.368 cm
Size 11 = Size 46 11-15/16 inches / 11.937 inches / 30.32 cm
Size 12 = Size 47 12-1/8 inches / 12.25 inches / 31.115 cm
Size 13 = Size 48 12-9/16 inches / 12.5625 inches / 31.908 cm
Size 14 = Size 49 12-15/16 inches / 12.937 inches / 32.86 cm
The Strength o...
Turn to Tighte...