NuManna is proud to introduce the first ever line of Organic Long-Term Food Storage Products. These products are all organically certified, scientifically backed and hands down the best food storage products on the market today. These healthy meals are ready to fix in minutes, they taste great and they can also be used multiple times due to their convenient re-sealable bags.
The NuManna Organic Family Pack Bucket is an great way to get started building your emergency food supply for your family. 1 organic bucket will feed 1 person for approximately 1 month.
Organic Family Bucket: Includes 162 Total Servings of organic goodness.
Organic Cheddar Broccoli Soup – 10 Servings
Organic Classic Chili – 10 Servings
Organic Brown Sugar Oatmeal – 10 servings per bag (x2 bags total)
Organic Pasta Primavera – 10 Servings
Organic Italian Pasta with Marinara – 10 Servings
Organic Black Chia Seeds – 16 Servings
Organic Sweet Habanero Chili – 10 Servings
Organic Mac’n Cheese – 10 Servings
Organic Pancake Mix – 10 Servings
Organic Quinoa – 16 Servings
Thank you for trusting Emergency Food and Supply in helping you build your food storage safety net.
Co-formulated by the Health Ranger: All these meals were co-formulated by the Health Ranger, who also conducted the laboratory validation and purity testing at multiple stages through raw materials acquisition, manufacturing and finished product.
– Easy to make – Create a terrific organic meal for you and your family by just simply boiling water and following the easy to use directions on the bag.
– Great taste – The NuManna line of organic food storage products has the same great taste that you are used to.
– Perfect for every day use – This food is clean, healthy and packed with nutrition. Your family will want to eat it everyday.
– Non-GMO, no hidden MSG and laboratory tested for heavy metals.
– Freeze-dried, high quality ingredients.
– 100% North American USDA certified.
– Resealable bags.
– Lasts up to 1 month after opening in dry form (Up to 3 months if refrigerated).
– Simple to prepare – Just add water and heat to rehydrate.
– Average cook time is 15 minutes. Others could take longer.
– Great addition to your food storage or perfect for daily use.
Remove oxygen absorber before cooking. NuManna Foods uses about 1 cup of water per serving cooked. This will vary slightly among the different varieties. Specific cooking directions are included with each pouch.
Contains: Milk, Soy
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy
* For those who are super sensitive to certain types of mushrooms, this recipe contains a small amount of powdered authentic crimini mushroom in the sauce.
Organic Pre-cooked Pinto, Organic Pre-cooked Black Beans, Organic spray dried Tomato, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Pineapple Dices, Organic Dehydrated Vegetables (Onions, Red & Green Bell Peppers), Organic Chili Powder, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Spices, Organic Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Organic Caramel Color, Organic Onion Powder.