A customer favorite, this 360-Serving Emergency Food Vault provides 10 food varieties that are loaded with flavor and nutrition. Meals are easy to prepare—just add hot water, simmer and in minutes you’re ready to eat. All foods are formulated, quality-tested and manufactured in Live Prepared’s own production facility ensuring high quality, nutritional value and great flavor for up to 25 years. This emergency food supply is an affordable way to ensure that you and your family stay nourished in an emergency.
This 360-Serving Food Vault Kit includes (3) 120 Food Vaults. Each 360-Serving Food Vault can feed:
- 1 Person 3 Months
- 3 People 1 Month
- 2 Adults 4 Children 3 Weeks
Each 120 Food Vault contains 10 meal varieties:
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal - 6 pouches | 60 servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes - 6 pouches | 36 servings
- Spanish Rice - 6 pouches | 48 servings
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice - 9 pouches | 72 servings
- Hearty Vegetable Chicken Flavored Soup - 3 pouch | 24 servings
- Creamy Potato Soup -6 pouches | 48 servings
- Creamy Stroganoff - 3 pouch | 12 servings
- Fettuccine Alfredo - 3 pouch | 12 servings
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice - 3 pouch | 24 servings
- Banana Chips - 3 pouch | 24 servings
- Total Vaults: 3
- Total Servings: 360
- Total Calories: 72,120
- Total Pouches: 48
- Vault Sizes: 5-gallons each
- Vault Dimensions: 11.37“W x 18.25” L x 10.37“H each
- Vault Net Weights: 13 lbs. 1.5 oz. (5.94 kg) each
- Shelf Life, Unopened: Up to 25 years*
- *Shelf life up to 25 years. Unopened packages included in tote retain their shelf life after tote is opened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
About Live Prepared
Welcome to a world of peace of mind. We are Live Prepared, your trusted guides in overcoming the unexpected with confidence and in comfort. Our comprehensive line of emergency preparedness kits is expertly designed to keep you and your family fully equipped and “Ready for Anything.”
Readiness Experts:The specialists at Live Prepared have more than four decades of emergency preparedness expertise, and have thoughtfully designed dependable, portable, and easy to use kits with you in mind. Most importantly, our complete food and gear kits help keep you safe, confident and resilient in times of political and economic uncertainty or natural disaster.
Quality Driven: Our goal of providing healthy, sustainable nutrition during times of adversity helps ensure that you and your family will not only survive but thrive in adversity. In developing delicious and nutritious meals that are formulated as long-term emergency food supply, our experienced food scientists and quality assurance specialists ensure only the best ingredients are sourced and that all our meal solutions exceed rigorous quality standards, including the USDA and FDA.
Trusted Resource: As a National Affirmer with FEMA, we provide important tools and information to help you in all aspects of emergency preparedness, from educational videos, to helpful blog posts, to emergency planning and checklists. Our Global Ambassador, Thomas Kostigen, also shares his expertise and authority as a renowned climatologist, celebrated columnist and National Geographic author in the area of emergency preparedness.
Social Good: Helping individuals, families and communities achieve greater self-reliance is the best way to prepare for unexpected emergency and crisis. That's why we're committed to strengthening communities by providing resources that teach the importance of emergency preparedness, as well as offering simple product solutions that make those lessons a reality. In addition, we strongly believe in giving back by donating resources and products that bring awareness and peace of mind.
Why Live Prepared?
The totes are easy to store and transport;
Best value in quality, nutrition, and price on the market today;
There are no high calorie, sugary drinks;
Unlike the competition, when we say our product is ALL MEAT, we mean it (instead of supplementing calories with rice packets);
Pouches are easy to open, including whole meals, and;
Best of all, the meals require little to no prep time!